server map settings ut99

All things related to the public UT Servers

Moderator: Server Admins

xRed

server map settings ut99

Postby xRed » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:07 pm

i notice when the server gets idled on something like its currently on now like nitro map no one plays on it for long time until someone who has it on there fav list changes it back to a lms map, there is prolly many others who dont put servers on there fav list (my fav list somehow keeps deleting itself :s) so wont be able to see game24-7 lms/idm/itdm server on list since more then likely they will be looking for it on the lms tab, is there anyway to make the server default to lms mapchange after the server hasnt been played on for a while

i wrote this because i have been waiting for a few days waiting for it to go back on lms list to readd it (i guess im abit lazy to go find it atm xd) and it seems to be always on another gametype etc. well i guess u get the idea of what im getting at..
Nothing to see here!
lauren

Re: server map settings ut99

Postby lauren » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:17 pm

Dont you have it in favs?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
xRed

Postby xRed » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:56 pm

lauren wrote:Dont you have it in favs?

i guess u didnt read the whole thing :roll:
Nothing to see here!
Goldy
Site Admin

Postby Goldy » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:35 am

There is not a lot that can be done, to be honest i always wanted to keep this server dedicated to Last Man Standing, there is a possibility that there maybe a script / mutator to do this but i have never seen it i have to say. I'll look into it when i get time the only real solution is to keep it LMS only again.

There is another game24-7 server that does every game type that should really be used instead of the "main" server.
Regards,
Goldy
SpLaSh
Site Admin

Postby SpLaSh » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:41 pm

[quote="Goldy"]There is not a lot that can be done, to be honest i always wanted to keep this server dedicated to Last Man Standing,

News to me..lol lies i tell ya!
:twisted: :roll:

Return to “Public UT Servers”